To pick out the VPS that best suits your needs, it is important to consider the following factors:
– the quantity of resources required (processor, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.)
– the operating system required (Linux or Windows)
– the technical requirements that are essential for the application to work properly (e.g. a database needs high read/write speed)
This will help you make the right choice from our VPS solutions.
– Starter VPS: An entry-level server range, to test out our solution (with a Linux distribution only, and no web hosting control panel).
– Value, Essential and Comfort VPS: Perfect for hosting websites, e-commerce services, and monitoring systems.
– Elite VPS: Specially adapted for e-commerce websites and applications that require more CPU and memory resources.